quarta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2010

Guardian angel

I spoke to you and you didn't answer
I kissed you and you didn't feel it
I cried and you didn't see it


I leaned towards you
I wanted to feel you in my arms
But it was like I wasn't even there


You dodged my kisses
You refused my caress
And I didn't understand why


You always acted as if I,
Your forever love, was absent
But I wanted to tell you
"Look at me, I'm right here"


I spoke to you and you ignored me
I said I loved you and you didn't listen


I saw you so very sad
A gray cloud hung over you
And I couldn't help you!


I sat next to you and you cried
Like I've never seen you cry before
Your pain was so deep!


My kiss on your forehead made you shiver
I helped you getting comfortable underneath the blanket
And you continued your anguish


I begged you to explain
The reason to your sadness
I thought I had done something wrong
But how could I be sure?


When you finally fell asleep
Without saying a word
I started to feel what tormented you


I was ravaged with so much pain
I realized you were dreaming about me
And while I was rising above you on my way over to the sky
I saw my body next to you

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Manda o teu bitaite

É claro que...

Sabem aquela trend do tiktok "é claro que..."? Eu apenas uso o tiktok para ver conteúdo, não faço qualquer tipo de vídeo, mas deci...